Here’s the last batch of landscape shots by Lei.
In summary, here are the highlights of our visit at the Flora Filipina Expo 2012:
– Great-looking bonsai trees (For me!)
– Pretty orchids (For Lei!)
– Excellent landscape arrangements (including a weird vine lady! see below)
– The light rain actually enhanced the beauty of the flowers
– Inexpensive entrance fee, P30 🙂
All in all, it was a very fulfilling day as we were able to take lots of nice photographs. Thanks again to Lei for sharing her shots. We would surely be back next year!
Thanks again to our viewers and hope you enjoyed our photos! 🙂